FP-Series Fish Pump
All FP-Series fish pumps are specifically designed to deliver unhindered fish at high pumping rates. Special focus was given to the design of the marine grade aluminium body: A large inlet, well-spaced impellor blades, as well as a smooth exit port ensure optimum passage of the fish through the pump with minimal damage.
Directly driven by a high speed fixed displacement hydraulic motor allows operation under extreme sea conditions.
Stainless Steel cages over the motor and inlet, as well as rubber buffer strips around the main body protect the pump from damage during operations. Furthermore the cages prevent the net from being drawn into the pump. An optional hose coupler guard can be installed at the pump outlet.
• Fabricated from sea water resistant aluminium
• Bonded rubber buffer strips around body
• Protective stainless steel cage/s
• Robust fixed displacement hydraulic motor
• Various outlet - hose couplers